Apple Watch SE 40MM Blue
Heavy on features. Light on price.
Powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy and safe. Advanced sensors to track all the ways you move and to measure your favourite workouts. Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
It’s the ultimate fitness partner.
Activity rings show all the ways you move throughout the day using three simple metrics — Move, Exercise and Stand. You can also track workouts like Pilates, Cycling, Dance or just about anything else with the Workout app.
Works swimmingly in the water.
Apple Watch SE is water resistant to 50 metres.1 Dive right in and start tracking your splits and sets in the pool, or even map your route in open water.
The first fitness service powered by Apple Watch.
Apple Fitness+ is a different kind of fitness experience. There are new workouts every week, from 5 to 45 minutes. Eleven workout types, including HIIT, Strength, Pilates and Yoga. Guided meditations to help you focus on your overall well-being. And personal metrics from Apple Watch synced to your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
Get three months free when you buy an Apple Watch.2
Keep an eye on your heart health.
Check your heart rate at any time with the Heart Rate app. Or get heart health notifications if you have an irregular heart rhythm or an unusually high or low heart rate.3
Stay centred with Mindfulness.
The Mindfulness app is here to help you reduce everyday stress, be more present and mentally prepare to take on new challenges. It can lead you through a series of calming breaths. And remind you to centre yourself by reflecting on a short, thought-provoking theme. If you’re an Apple Fitness+ subscriber, you can build a practice with audio-guided meditations anywhere you go.
It calls for help when you need it.
Apple Watch SE can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall and connect you with emergency services if you’re immobile.4 And now Fall Detection is optimised for when you’re using the Workout app.5 You can also get help in an emergency by pressing and holding the side button.
It watches over you day and night.
The Sleep app tracks your sleep and works with your iPhone to help you create a schedule and bedtime routine to meet your sleep goals. You can view your sleep trends to see how consistently you’re meeting your goals.
Tap into thousands of apps.
Expand what your watch can do by downloading apps from the App Store. Discover apps for just about everything you want, from working on your tennis serve to tracking your waves in the surf to taking a bus or train. There are even Apple Watch apps for many of your favourite iPhone apps, bringing even more capability to your wrist.
It’s music, podcasts and audiobooks to your ears.
Apple Music gives you 75 million tracks of musical motivation.6 You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook. It’s all the inspiration you need for your next workout. And every one after that.
Over 30% bigger display than Series 3
Up to 2x faster than Series 3
Apple Watch SE features a Retina display that’s over 30% larger than the Series 3 display. And it uses the S5 SiP with 64â€‘bit dual-core processor, which is up to two times faster than the S3 in Series 3. Together, these improvements help you do more with more.
Find a face that puts a smile on yours.
There are dozens of Apple-designed faces to choose from. Or create your own watch face with complications tailored to whatever you’re into. If you’re a surfer, see the tides, wind and water temperature at a glance. You can even share watch faces with friends and family by email or text.
Apple Watch straps are designed to be easily interchangeable. With a wide assortment of styles and colours, you can change your look in just a few seconds.
Two sizes, three finishes, lots to love.
Apple Watch SE comes in a 44mm or 40mm case. Choose from silver, gold or space grey, all in 100% recycled aluminium.
Even more to discover.
Store your boarding pass, cinema tickets or rewards cards for easy access.
Do almost everything on Apple Watch — ask for directions, get a weather report or play a song — just by talking to Siri.
Find Devices. Find People. Find Items.
Locate devices or get pinged when you leave your iPhone behind. See where your friends are. Track down an AirTag. Do it all from your watch.
The Noise app lets you know when high noise levels around you could possibly affect your hearing.
Log your period, record symptoms like cramps and get predictions for your next fertile window.7
Control lights, a thermostat and the garage door. Or access a security camera to see who is at the front door.
Use Apple Watch as a viewfinder for your iPhone camera. See a preview, then set a timer or just snap away.
Get turn-by-turn directions from Maps straight from your wrist. You can even receive a tap when it’s time to turn.
- Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- €9.99/month after trial. Offer valid for three months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
- To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wiâ€‘Fi network and you must set up Wiâ€‘Fi Calling.
- Fall Detection in workouts coming soon. Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- The Cycle Tracking app and predicted fertile windows should not be used as a form of birth control or to support conception. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/ie/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Case and strap combinations can be made within collections (Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike) only.
- Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- Features are subject to change. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages.
WANT EXTRA PROTECTION?